Monday, July 18, 2011

I once wrote about a song I loved.  Only, I also decided to tell how one of my friends had deleted the song from her laptop because she couldn't stand the singers voice on that particular song.  A few days later, I had one of the longest comments I'd ever received... from a member of that band. 

Last week, I posted a link to a specific, beautiful wedding on a photographer's site. I also posted a photo below, laughing at the funny grammatical error, dreading the thought of me doing that. Both the photographer, and the groom replied.  (Obviously, there was a story behind it. I could have mentioned that we spent an hour scrolling through that wedding! But of course, I didn't.)

You'd think I'd learn.  :/

PS, I liked the sign before...but now, I kind of want that sign!

No comments: