Wednesday, July 27, 2011

...LBL explaining all the phone calls he made regarding his car rental cost and how he played around with the girl's head, who answered the phone at the car rental place.


LBL: "And look at this! __(name removed for protection)__, my favorite company.."
Kristin: "You mean your favorite company to sue."
LBL: "(smirk)They pay well on their suits."
Me: "You sued them, personally?"
Kristin: "Yes, he did."
Me: "What did you sew them for?"
LBL: "They hurt my feelings. Twice, when I picked up the car, it was dirty. I like to pick up a clean car. I like to feel like a top notch somebody. They made me feel bad about myself, so I sued them."


Another highlight from the conversation:
LBL: She didn't even offer me the discount until I asked. Then she gave me some A-A-A discount. I don't even know what that is, but I said, yeah, I got that."
Me: LBL, you mean "Triple A"?
LBL: American Arbitration Association?
Me: You knwo they are going to ask to see your Triple A card.
(Pretty sure he has the card, he's just playing games...as always. Still, it made us laugh."

No comments: