Thursday, July 21, 2011

My mom tells me the story of a time shortly after my grandpa's surgery, he was in bed and calling out for my grandmother. My mom went in and asked what he needed. His answer, "I just need her". That's love, when we are in our darkest moments and there is only one person that we "just need". My grandfather loves my grandmother. After 41 years together he still calls her "his baby".

-Three Nails Photography

These photos are remarkable. Enough that out of all the photos I looked through today on Green Wedding Shoes, this is the only site I followed to see more of. As I read the page entitled "My Picture of Love" I was so incredibly impressed to hear the voice behind them, and also that the photographer is 20. I was shocked at the end and all the more impressed when I discovered it's a young man. I then remembered what I read on the wedding site, he and his (then) fiance designed, costumed and shot the featured wedding photos. I took a look at their blog. Their wedding was featured in Unveiled magazine. A-MAZING!! Take a look.

No comments: