Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I was going to post this on my Tumblr, but.... well, you know.

Last night Kristin, Esther and I enjoyed a perfect "white trash dinner" complete with mac n' cheese with hot dogs, Velveeta appetizers, my first canned beer, and a kind of wine I can't recall.  I received a strike for bringing my dessert in jars.  But I still contest: mason jars were hick before rockabilly suddenly became cool. :/  (Besides, it was just WAY more convenient for carting them on the bus with me to work.)  It started as a 'non-trendy party,' but quickly took a turn for the trailer.  Love you ladies. :)

I did get embarrassed standing in line at the organic-focused grocery store... with my little cart of milk, hot dogs and PBR.  I'm pretty sure I saw some teenagers making fun of me.

1 comment:

Esther Maria Swaty said...

hehe. I'm just glad that I didn't end up having to pick up the boxed wine.. I think I might have just melted at the register. And the jars were so hipster, whether you deny it or not :) I still can't believe I ruined my cheese dip, that high powered microwave of Kristin's I tell ya. Wonderful memories.