Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know she's going to be emabarrassed, and she might even be a little mad, but I'm betting that she misses me enough that she'll forgive me (hopefully). I just had to steal this photo from whatever stranger posted it on their facebook and tagged M. Landies in it. Isn't she LOVELY?!! I miss this charming blonde's wit, smiles, literary allusions, plaid pajamas, fake british accent, and scone-man's-scones induced sugar comas. And I especially miss her morningness. Looking at this photo, I can't help but think that something has taken place in her heart abroad that's changed her forever. And of course something so literary-tested and poetic like that would happen to her. All great transformations do take place overseas, don't they? ;) Just more proof you're a leading lady in this story. Your face betrays you Miss Landies, and I can't wait to discover the beautiful changes that have been happening in your heart.

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is quite stunning indeed! I can't get over how perfectly she fits in there!