Saturday, July 16, 2011

I can account for US, Canada, and France (ay-o Meg!).  I also know my reader in Malaysia, since she messaged me, but I'm not so sure about the others. Pretty fun to look at. Another favorite past time, looking at the "key words searches" that lead people to my site. In tribute to tomorrow, I'll tell you one current one is "Hope solo is my hero." Another favorite: "irony in "I carry you in my heart.""

Thanks to all of you who read my blog, either from time to time, or several times a day (alright, I only know of one who does that, but I like her a lot so she gets her own shout out.) It's great to have an audience reading my blog. It's even greater to have friends who care enough to read through all my ramblings, or at least skim read... like my own family. :P

I realized tonight, one way to improve my reach of audience is for my friends to just keep traveling. :/ So, if you go to a random country, do me a favor and take a quick gander at Hope is an Anchor. 

No comments: