Wednesday, May 23, 2012

December is going to be like Christmas for lit nerds!  (oh wait.)

(see what I did there?)


Seriously though, The Great Gatsby and Les Miserables will be hitting theatres - two fantastic novels, discovering two of my favorite time periods!!

Gatsby has an incredible cast, one of my favorite directors, and the sound track sounds awesome if I can judge by this one song.  My first impression is Million Dollar Hotel + The Dark Knight + Classic Literature.  And I must say, I like it.



Then, it's the musical film version of Les Mis that all of our hopes are riding on.  Do us proud.  Please.

Oh December, how we are waiting for you in all our literary frenzies.  I think I'll go listen to Flapper Girl now.  I feel like diamonds and gin, red wine and cannons. (No sense? Kind of. But there's a few of you that are saying, That's exactly right. That's exactly how I feel too.  And to you, I raise my ebenezer.)

2 comments:

samara said...

Don't forget the Hobbit!! =)

Katrina Hope said...

Oh geez!!! For a moment, I did!!! :)