Monday, May 14, 2012

I just saw an add for "Bachelors in Photography."  I thought, that's an odd way to spin single men? Into photography?  :/  OH.  : .   Happy Monday.

Last weekend I went canoeing in the arboretum.  It's been a long time coming, and it was perfect.  (And, I left my phone so I had not one picture.)  Also, the terrarium happened (Esther, Kate).  According to the fellas, it's now more of a tropical fight scene.  One of the plants had already died and we needed a filler.  Raphael stepped in.  It's cool, seems more manly this way, right? 

This morning's current work conversation:
Girl: "My brother had the dolls."
Guy: "I didn't have the dolls; I had the action figures."
Girl: "Oh that's what I meant, the action figures."
Other Guy: "Action figures are not dolls." *indignant tone*
Guy: "If I throw a doll at your face, is it supposed to hurt?" *more manly indignant tones*

As I said, Happy Monday!!

No comments: