Thursday, May 03, 2012

I really want to road trip across the US again.  Just one car though this time.  Stop all along the way and see the places where my heart rests - Montana, North Dakota, Colorado, Oklahoma, and of course Tennessee.  I want to camp at Yosemite and see the Grand Canyon and that old Lady Liberty.  I want to finally visit North Carolina, eat crab or lobster in some tiny town on the Eastern coast, drive down countless roads that wind from place I don't know to place I don't know yet. 

This morning, I'm mostly not awake, I'm sipping caffeine with a desperate look in my eye, and for some reason, I can't stop thinking about seeing the edges of my own little world called the USA.

2 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

Truth be told, for the first time in my life, I would quit my job tomorrow and take the next 3 months doing this. I swear it.

anthea delvina said...

I agree with you sister!!