Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I like having friends that I can really just be me with - no keeping up appearances or worrying about what they aren't saying. I love that I have friends who will wander antique stores with me and get as wildly excited over little old story-keepers as I do. That we can cut each other off and pick back up and turn around and run back and race forward a dozen times over in one hour.  I love that sunshine is enough for us.  And coffee is better. And conversation is inevitable. And laughter is irresistible, if not also inexplicable.

2 comments:

Esther Maria Swaty said...

And I love friends who listen and send me Groupons for Self Defense classes :) Yup! Those are the ones who help you make the small steps to accomplishing BIG DREAMS.

{meg} said...

I love having friends who are all there, fully present, being and doing right alongside me. I love the authentic realness they embrace that some may call "awkward" but is truly awesome. I love that even when two hearts are wandering around back roads and highroads and unmarked roads they can still share a similar beat. I love that in silence or speaking OR screaming there is a story being written. I love that we will be lifelong characters in each other's stories :)