Wednesday, May 02, 2012

This will not be the first time I've published this fact here, but in my ideal world I wake up early, stay up late and nap every day.  It's a beautiful world there.  It really is.  And I'm kind of close to living there, minus the naps.  Which turns out are actually very important to keeping the balance in that happy place.  As I crawled into bed last night I desperately wished I could happily live on 3 hours of sleep.  Not because I'd only be getting three hours of sleep, but because I would be getting 6 or 7 or nearly 8 and I wished I didn't need those, because there would still be hours of fun to be had. 

That said, tonight is our Blueberries game, and that means another beautiful late night - and a painful Thursday.

PS Those of you who have seen the Blueberries, or who plan to, maybe tonight, we just want to make sure there are no unfair expectations.  We are a social group - who has soccer at its foundation - more clearly, at its founding.  But soccer is not necessarily our greatest strength as a group.  You will see.  (FYI Facepaint is totally appropriate if you like.)

No comments: