Friday, May 25, 2012

This is how the weekend has begun:  I locked my keys (all my keys) in my bedroom.  With all my camping gear and food and coolers in my car.  The typical hid spare was nowhere to be found.  And the two people who have keys to my room... were almost to Spokane.  Thankfully, I'd completely packed my car up, and I really didn't need to get back in to my room... if I could drive my car. 

And someone had decided to have a spare key made for me two weeks ago.  That's right.  After making them drive across town to bring me said spare key (and a coffee for the win), I made it to work just now, a little before noon. 

For being one of the earliest mornings I've woken up to get to work, it's slightly surprising that this is the latest I've made it in to work.  I'm really not complaining, a beautiful morning on the porchswing was a definite surprise blessing. :)  In fact, probably a favorite work Friday morning.  And now, there's only 5 and a half more hours to go.

2 comments:

Esther Maria Swaty/Southern Nomad said...

oh dear me! how late were you up till last night? :)

Katrina Hope said...

A little after 1. :/ You? Did you finish the quiz and lab?