Thursday, January 07, 2010

I hurt, all over.

My sinus' are killing me- they've turned into a pressure headache, my back and neck are super stiff from my massage therapy today (rice sock now on), my mouth is full of canker sores, and I'm beginning to feel a little sick- I think less from the fast and more from the previous list of things.

I guess I'm old now.

Lame.

Juuust kidding. Not about the crappy pain, but about the 'I'm old' philosophy. As I told my buddy Theresa at work this morning, "I'm the best five year old you'll ever meet. I've been at it longer than anyone I know." (This followed my remark about cleaning up after I was done playing with the yo-yo.... it was a strange morning at work). I plan to truly be 'forever young' - not in immaturity, but in regards to always being up for an adventure. ;)

It's a little past 9:30, so I better get to bed. Youthful?

6 comments:

Abigail Renae said...

HAHAHA! sounds like me :) Miss you.

Kristin Kelly said...

Just you wait muffin. Just wou wait.

Katrina Hope said...

I read that in my head to the tune of "Just you wait Henry Higgins", in my best audrey hepburn voice. ;)

Unknown said...

Haa haa I read Kristin's comment in my head to the same tune.

Katrina Hope said...

gotta love what mom and dad have done to us. :)

Kristin Kelly said...

That's so funny. I started thinking that when I wrote it! man we are a funny bunch of parental experiments.