Monday, January 18, 2010

I just headed out to go to my office, pay my school fees and return some school books. I was forcing myself to do what I know I needed to do. And bam- a flat tire. I am now sitting in my room, door locked. Ready to cry. I know this isn't going to be an easy year- but it's pretty awful when things really do get hard. Medical bills insurance isn't willing to cover, school fees, frustrations (and failures) at work, unprecedented school work, and now potentially 4 new tires (long story). Add to that the common trysts and concerns of young women, and a few uncommon ones... I am going to have to trust the Lord to carry me through, and out of this season.

I'm definitely feeling in over my head. I'm choosing right now to trust.

2 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

He will take care of you. Promise.

Unknown said...

Flat tires suck. Sorry Little One. Love you Mean it.