Friday, January 22, 2010

Free-Write Friday


I need to get this paper written. I have an "idea" but I need 3 pages, and I need them quick (by 2:30 actually!)


I really miss my camera and I need to buy a new body for it... it would bring massive amounts of joy back into my life.


I am so lost in Geology. :/ If these 'Rocks are for Jocks,' I've been out of sports way too long because this sounds like a foreign language.


I officially must go to France. I have to see Chartres, Notre Dame (Paris), and above all Ste Chapelle in person before I die.


I went "Daniel Fast Shopping" last night, that was a new experience- there were entire aisles I now know I can skip. Plus, I've never sat and read so many "Ingredients" ... ever. I'm finding there are a LOT of vegetarian things I really like... and I've even discovered I like plain soy lattes.


I forgot to purchase lettuce and tofu last night.. two of the main things I went to purchase. (Lettuce wraps have sounded delicious!)


I also discovered this morning that a Christmas Blend french press does not taste good with honey and soy milk. You live and you learn, eh?


I love when Congregation Meetings feel like family dinners... once I was done being rather upset, I spent the rest of the night laughing and reflecting on how many incredible people I'm surrounded by.


I may have received one of the coolest birthday gifts ever last night... as Kris knows, I'd been hoping for a weapon... and I got one. :) (Don't worry dad, it doesn't fire.) The gift giver prefaced the gift "as something for when you go running" - I thought he'd bought me a headlamp. But alas, it is a very cool knife, with a strap and case.


Love you all.

3 comments:

Kayla Janine said...

Kati, I am absolutely in love with your blog and your random thoughts! Just thought I'd let you know. =)

Jaelle Hamann said...

You, I LOVE YOU.

Katrina Hope said...

Hahaa, thanks you two. Perhaps I'll make the random thought blog a friday tradition, Lord knows (He really does) that I have enough random thoughts to supply a weekly blog. ;)

PS, I happen to be a huge fan of you two (and your writings) as well.