Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Random Ramblings... with photos.

I was admiring my wonderful Followers last week and came across one strange face: my own. How I became a follower of my own blog I don't know, but it doesn't exactly surprise me. Now to figure out how to un-follow my own blog...


I was just studying in the library, trying to charge up my dying cellphone battery, and my laptop. I realized I needed to switch the two outlets in order to make both fit and some how in trying to do that, I shocked myself. It hurt.

As I was leaving the library today, I walked past a little doo-dah that made my day... haven't seen one of these since the old Northgate days....


Yesterday evening I finally set out to sell the dozens of books I've acquired in school and will never again read. These are the books I've been forced to read but would never want in my own library. I've heard that nice boys used to carry girl's books for them. I guess nice boys should think twice before offering to carry a Suki's books....


I didn't end up selling any. My mom nearly shrieked when we walked back in a couple hours later with the same box I've had sitting in the library for months. I just couldn't betray a book for $1.50. I couldn't.

After school, I headed home to change and then off to my starbucks to prep for a meeting. On the way, I pulled off in kirkland to enjoy this remarkable sunset! As always, my little phone camera doesn't do its splendor justice- it was enchanting!

Last random thing, I loved my time with Kim and Jason. My camera battery was dead so I didn't take any pictures hardly... but we took this during our sister time. :) Love them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish our picture turned out a bit better, its a bit too blurry.

I hoped you tipped the boy for carrying your books, he's a cutie ;-)

Love you mean it!