Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving.

In the midst of the craziness of this weekend I have also been switching rooms. What I thought would be a quick paint job turned into a MUCH bigger job then I intended (ended up repainting the entire room, putting in molding, new blinds- well mom did the blinds). Halfway through I was a little nervous and regretting the decision, but laying in bed tonight I am very happy with the end result. I loved how I had set up my old room and didn't expect to like this one nearly as much, but I think I was wrong. :)

A few of my favorite pieces of my old room:



A first glimpse of the new room. It is still in process. I need to hang up my doors, keys, mirror and I think I am going to frame my Uffizzi Gallery print... not set on where they are all going just yet.





PS
(The winter is over and the...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All traces that I ever lived there are now gone :-(

Anonymous said...

Kim..? Kim.. hmmm. Nope, I don't recall any Kim.. ;-P