Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The last couple weeks have been a doozy. In fact, this whole quarter has been a doozy. I've already written several thousand words of papers (about 14 pages total), and I have my Black Apron test (it's a verbal interview/test) 5:30am on Friday.

It's also week 9, which means it's time to start working toward finals... tonight (right now) I am attending a CLUE session (a sort of TA-led review) for Geology extra credit. I will be doing the same thing next Wednesday and Thursday.

The bonus of that is that now I can hang out with Kris in between. :) I like her living here... Today, we got dinner, wandered some book stores, got coffee and went to her house to read. (Oh- and of course I needed this picture with the ella-font)

(We got Mexican Mochas again at Trabant... they make me laugh. No offense mom- I'm glad we are facebook friends.)

This is Memorial Way, the street I showed you last week and mentioned how much I love at dusk.. well, guess where I got to walk by, right at dusk. It really is the little things that make life a delight.


And as I headed to Mary Gates for CLUE, I came across the Quad, over the weekend it burst into blossoms (this was my first glance since Friday)

No comments: