Monday, March 29, 2010

Last first day.

My first day of my last quarter (as an undergrad) ended with a nice treat- coffee with Ty. I'm so grateful for this guy. He's been my pal forever, ever growing more dear to my heart. Can't imagine my childhood, my school days, my summer evenings, my MC class, or my past 4 years of college without him. He's one of my best friends and will forever be. I'm so blessed because of the people like him that surround me, care for me, make me laugh dangerously hard, give me their arm when I'm slipping all over, and at times.... tell me the painful truth.


Funny story about this picture. We took it with my phone at the MLS Championship last year, and had my phone not been acting up it would have been sent to facebook. I thanked God (a LOT) when I soon-after found that a large-scale rumor had been begun on my facebook page (thank you Maher) while we were at the game. This pic would have popped right into the middle of a frenzy of comments- without us ever knowing. We had a good laugh later, and BOTH thanked the Lord for my retarded phone.

Spring 2009 (Juniors) - Guntis Smidchens's class, UW


Spring 2007 (Freshmen) - The Quad, UW

1 comment:

samara said...

Oh that's so cool but kind of sad! Yay for moving on!