Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is why I "open."

It is 10am, and I have:

Worked a shift at Totem Sbux.
Picked up tickets from Elise.
Dropped off said Tickets for Theresa.
Filled out a new availability form for sbux.
Requested off my vacation time for June.
Had the schedule changed at work for me to cover a friend's shift.
Cleaned out my car.
Replied to emails and set up two meetings for school.

Still left to do:
Read the example essay (30ish pages) for class tomorrow.
Fill out my internship forms online.
Contact someone at Habitat for Humanity and set up the "UIE Habitat Day."
Send out email about UIE Habitat Day to company.
Follow up with Lea (Graphic Designer) on prints of Case Studies.
Get "Beloved" from Kris and start reading it.
Email Bianca finally. ;)
Make reservations for Saturday night.
Order Bridesmaid dress.
Class at 3:30.

This is a beautiful day. I love few things more than an early morning full of productivity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. and you say we get on you unfairly for so much to do... ;-P

Madison Alexis said...

what internship?

Katrina Hope said...

@Mad, I am getting internship credits for my job at UIE. Not a NEW job... just a new "english 491 internship" ;)

@Dad, And I don't get upset with you all for Unfairly criticizing how much I do, but rather for where everyone seems to feel I should "cut" - there are things I must do, and things I CHOOSE to do for the fact that they encourage me and in a strange way fall into "rest" ;) If I cut out the latter, it would make the former so much more difficult.