Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I procrastinated like never before, but the paper is written, printed and in the hands of my Architecture professor.

I'm sitting in Geology and thinking of all the fun I'd like to be having already with my friends, one especially, Courtney Jane.

I just kept thinking about her last night- even before she started texting me. ;)


I love how she is always up for an adventure.

I love that she reminds herself (and me) that ultimately what matters is what brings God glory.

I love that she is passionate.


I love that she values love, and seeks to learn what it really means to walk it out.


I love that we regularly decorate friends cars together,
that we'll sneak under a fence to watch the sunset from a field, that we'll buy ice cream for nearly any purpose, she's one of the first to truly catch a random ferry with me when I suggest it, that she'll have "cookies and milk" time with me on a long drive home from California... even if it takes multiple stops to find milk. I love that she is moved by the voice of the Lord, touched by the beauty He created, passionate about the life He planned and caring about the people He surrounded her with.

I love that God's blessed me with her friendship over the past year.

3 comments:

Courtney Jane said...

oh katri I so needed that...you are amazing and I'll never be the same after having you for my friend

Thank you a million million toffee walnut cookies :)

Courtney Jane said...

oh and i'm VERY excited for the adventures we're gonna have this summer;)

kaylee@life chasers said...

Awwww~