Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lunch with two of my best friends.

A four hour nap.

A great-tasting dinner with mom, kris and the twins.

A delicious berry-noted red wine.

Me and my MacBook; 750-1000 words to write about the beauty and detail of Michelangelo's Campidoglio in Rome.

I may have procrastinated. I may have a long night ahead. But I can't say I'm regretting it just yet, because I am drinking a great glass of merlot and contemplating the beauty of Rome that haunts my heart, to the melodic story-telling of Brandi Carlile. This is a good night, the best follow-up to a good day.

3 comments:

Courtney Jane said...

ya till that wine gets to you and you fall asleep...but ok...I agree, enjoy it while you can

Katrina Hope said...

Oh Court, I think you know me. I ended up going to bed at 11 and writing it this morning. :0

That was the worst procrastinating I've ever done. lol.

Courtney Jane said...

YES!!!! i do that too...minus the wine haha