Monday, March 08, 2010

I feel like I have to get away- not because I have to escape- but because something inside is compelling me to GO, to wander, to travel and discover and enjoy adventure. I almost can't bare to sit through my architecture class each morning because the beauty so strangles me- telling me I must be in those rooms to breath, walk through those French and English gardens to smell, stare up at the vaults of those Cathedrals if I ever want to see.

It is part of the fire inside of me.

___

This morning we are studying English Gardens. All the beautiful constructions and small temples/buildings set throughout them. My professor pointed out that the only practical service they may offer is getting out of the rain.... are you going where I'm going? Of course I pictured my favorite scene in the new Pride & Prejudice- out in the rain in the garden!!

1 comment: