Wednesday, August 08, 2007

15 minutes 'til it's time for me to head to the airport. And though my excitement is growing to see mom, dad, Kris, the girls (katherine and kolleen), and all my friends, I have this borderline anxiety that I am holding at bay. It's not because of the flying- I have gotten pretty used to that. It's from leaving. Strange, I honestly thought I'd be ready to go leave when it came to it, but I'm not. Kim and I have said goodbye about 4 times now, and I still was tempted to go meet her for coffee "one last time."

Okay, time to go....see you all at home....love you.

Kim- I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying someday you'll be able to call Nashville home and we won't have to say goodbye so much. I love you too Kati. That was the most time I've had with you in years and it was so nice. Hopefully it will work out for next summer and maybe Kris can come too for a little while ;-)