Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today I am choosing to look at,
Good Things:

*Larissa arrives tonight!
*Morgan's hair is..shoot, can't say it yet, most haven't seen :)
*Elise came home last night!
*Family Camp is tomorrow!
*I've had so much dance practice that I am sore, and accordingly have been getting some exercise!
*A bunch of people I love take the time to actually read what I write, even when it's silly and sprinkled with type-errors ;)
*Morgan has a blog!
*The sun is out and today should reach the mid-80s!
*Just got my paycheck in the mail today!
*I am about to go get a jamba! (peanut butter mood with extra banana!)
*I have amazing family and friends!
*I actually get to see my family at camp!
*I get to take a road trip with my dad!!!!
*The nerd festivities are tomorrow at 8pm!
*Life is good- and God is in a GOOD MOOD!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

hollar to all that...and my hair is more- well, i cant say but its more.