Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Here's the girls..."



Lacey
Her brother, Benji won last year.
She's incredible, and there's a good chance she'll win.
I like her.










Lauren
She helped one of the choreographers on the show last season so Kim swears she has an advantage. I like her, I think.










Sabra
She is amazing- she only started dancing when she was 16! And she floats- she is one of my favorites and I think she has a chance at winning.










Sara
The B-Girl
I love her! She's a favorite!






"And here's the guys..."




Danny
Incredible dancer, but FAR from my favorite person.










Dominic
Jason's favorite.
He'll probably go home tomorrow night.










Neil
Great dancer.
Me and Morgan have crushes on him. ;)










Pasha.
He's Russian and he's a goof. He's also pretty good. He's probably Kim's favorite guy.




And here is the guy they sent home last week...when Dominic definitely should have been voted out. He was my top favorite!





Kameron
Every girl he got partnered with, became the star of the night. That's pretty much why he got sent home, not because he wasn't good- he just always got out-shined. I think that's the mark of a good guy dancer though isn't it? I don't know- he just was my favorite "person" on the show, if not my favorite dancer. But now, he is no more. He will however be on the tour, since he made it to the top 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a crush on Neil too. :)
~ash