Friday, August 03, 2007

Toni is on her way here!

I am very excited for this weekend. I only have 5 days left, but I decided yesterday to look at it as like a whole trip left! Most trips you take are about 5-7 days...right? Well, Kim and I are going straight from work this afternoon to pick up Toni at the airport...and then the fun kicks off. We have so much to do!

And about last night. I don't mean to spoil this for anyone- but, I cannot believe they sent Sara home! I mean, I can, but I am not happy about it. I told Kim that they could be sending her home, because she didn't have the best night on Wednesday...Kim couldn't believe it, even when they said it. She was judging mostly by the fact that Lauren ALWAYS ends up in the bottom 3 (or now 2), and Sara doesn't.

I was a bit surprised that Neil was in the bottom two, especially after the Mia Michaels dance that everyone cried in! But then, Danny is amazing and I bet he has a big 'ol following voting for him. And Pasha- well, let's just say he's the favorite of pretty much every woman in the office here--- and that sparks another note. So You Think You Can Dance is very big here- like they gather and discuss it in the coffee area, in the breakroom at lunch, and around Kim's cubicle- it is VERY big! I'm curious if it's a big deal all around here, or just in this office. Based on the stories and murmurs I have heard- I believe the devotion stretches through Tennessee. :)

Well...that's about all for right now. I haven't been feeling well for about a week now, which is kinda difficult since I am across the country from my doctor- so, please pray I feel better. Toni has been feeling sick too- so please pray for her to be better too-- strange huh, we actually have like the same thing...it hit at the same time, and we haven't been around each other for 4 weeks! Well, please pray we feel better and we can have an awesome time here!!

Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should be soooo excited that you only have 5 days left in nashville, becuase that means you have 9 days until I come home! Don't you miss me! HeHe! Love ya Kate, hope your trip ends with a bang! Elise