Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm falling asleep. I have been running early, to late, and it is catching up with me I am really struggling to stay awake, and that's after a venti mocha (though I am rather sure kris only made it a double, rather than the usual triple a venti calls for).


I am leaving with my dad Thursday for California, so I'd like to stay and get some hours in today, but I am pretty sure I'll end up leaving within a couple hours, max. Maybe after nap, I'll work from home. I was up late last night because Riss and I rented a movie, but then I decided to clean the bathroom, and we finished our laundry first...plus other things....so we didn't finish the movie until midnight...and I was up by 4:30. I know, it's not terrible, but after camp and then two nights of little sleep- I am ready for a nap.

I just thought of my SLT paper I need to write here soon too! I need to have that done by the end of August I believe- hmm, that's like a week away. Interesting.

Well, hopefully I'll be in for a nap today- and then a girl night :) Morgan, Riss, Elise and I have been looking forward to a "girls night" together for months now- and tonight looks like our only possible chance (since Morgan has youth group tomorrow night, I leave Thursday, and Riss flies home the day before I get back :( !!)

Love you- pray I stay awake! Apparently I will be staying at work till 2, because I need to be at a meeting this afternoon. Oh well, I do need the hours.

Kati

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please be careful Kati, your running dangerously low on sleep and it doesn't take much to nod off while your driving around. I know, I know, I'm being the big sister, but 4 1/2 hours is not a lot and I'm sure you haven't got much more than that these last few days. PLEASE take care of yourself - people care about you ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll second that, sweetheart, and thanks for being the big sister you are.. You quit running yourself ragged, Kati Lady.. You've got too much life ahead of you and a BUNCH of people who care

XXOOXXOOXXOO Love, DAD

(PS: Austin? Oh-oh... isn't that one of your favorite names, little one? Something about your first baby boy's name or something?)..:-)

Katrina Hope said...

I did have it on a list I think, but you are thinking of another "A" name that's one of my favorites. I think Austin might actually be one of Kim and Jason's favorites. I'm a fan of the name.

Unknown said...

Shhh!! Dad your not supposed to tell anyone about my baby names :-)!!! There's lot of baby name stealers out there and lots of people making babies too! Names have to be secret nowadays with all the name stealers out there.