Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh my word, so after you watch the Michael Buble video on my blog (below), watch a few of the other ones it gives you the option of watching...like "brickbreaker" and "sign language"- they are little bips of him talking or being interviewed and you'll see a taste of his personality and you'll like him even more- guaranteed. That's all- I just saw that and watched the other ones it pops up and thought they were great.

Morgan- you are in- though next time, I am going to hopefully have more notice when the tickets will be going on sale, and I am going to collect money before I buy the tickets...that way I can pick up more for people. Also- I am going to join his fan club before hand so I can buy them during the presale so we can get better seats! That's my strategy. :) Of course, God could just happen to make us run into each other one morning at Starbucks, and we could become the bestest of friends, and that would be cool too...as long as he lets me bring along my friends to the show.

It's 7am, I've been at work almost an hour, and there is not one other person in the office, at least on the first floor. I love coming in when no one else is here- my manager will probably arrive soon, and one of our designers, but besides that our office is full of late-comers. They will roll in between 8 and 10, most around 10. It's supposed to be in the 80s today! That's why I came in early- I need to make sure I put in some good hours, since I took a week off with my dad, and I'm hoping to be out of here between noon and two or so. Perhaps I'll work from home, aka my backyard. :)

Anything else good to share?? Hmm. School starts in a little less than a month for me. I am taking Archaeology, Italian 201, and Logic. I really cannot remember a full sentence in Italian, so second year level is probably going to rock me....but I really want to learn the language, well enough to speak it fluently, if not perfectly. I also would really like to study abroad this spring quarter, in Italy! If not this year, then next, when Ashley, Mackie, Morgan, Ramah, Jordyn....ALL of those great girls are in their Junior year and will travel there! It would be pretty awesome to be able to meet up with them all...especially if I'd been living there for a few weeks already, and I could speak the language quite well. We'd have fun, wouldn't we?

Mom, Dad, and the twins get home today...another reason why I'd like to get out of the office early today- I'd prefer to clean up the house better...theres a few dishes in the sink, Kris and mine's laundry are clean, but unfolded on the couch....I'd love to vacuum. I actually really do love to vacuum- strange thing about me I thought I'd share. When I was about 4, my mom would take out the middle piece and make the vacuum bar/handle short enough that I could walk around and vacuum....she would have to go behind me later, since a four year old isn't the best vacuumer (especially when the vacuum is bigger than she is!)....but by 7 I bet I was pretty good. My mom taught me to vacuum like I was coloring. Anyways, strange thing about me, I like to clean (if I know it will stay clean a little while!) and I especially like to vacuum. There you have it.

Goodness I'm tired. I think I have this weekend off, which is cool! Anything going on this weekend that I have forgotten about?? Tonight is Thursday- homegroup! I keep remembering, and forgetting, and remembering....it's kind of exciting that way- I just better be at the "remembering" end around 6 tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kati,
i think you need to wait to go to italy until we're there. that would be too mcuh fun!
love you,
morgan marie