Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Buble was amazing!

I don't have any pictures to post...not yet at least, but WOW! The man is talented, far more than I realized. I expected to hear him sing all his great songs, and to really enjoy it...but I was not expecting the show he put on, or to fall quite so in love with him! Elise, Tyson, Rob and I have been looking forward to this since June! We all four walked away bigger fans than before- and we were pretty big fans before. His personality and sense of humor were great- he was so much more down to earth and realistic, and funny then I expected. Like 1/3 of the audience (seriously- a bunch!) was his family members- his mom and dad were in the front row. Turns out, though he was born in Canada, he was raised here near Seattle...so he put on quite a special show. People were going crazy- and they kinda of allowed it- like several girls got up and walked to the stage and handed him things or asked to take a picture with him- and he let them- he didn't seem to love it- but he didn't make anyone stop it! And he ran down to his family and picked up his little cousins- gave the little girl a kiss...hugged his aunts and uncles, ran all over seeing his family in the middle of the conert! The show went till after 11, when it was scheduled to end at 10, so I am curious if we got something a little extra since it was such a special night for him. I think who he was might have come out a little more since he had so much support from all his family there....let me tell ya, he was great!

He was really smooth, like the man can dance! At the start of one dance he tap danced- just a few seconds- but you could tell he was good. He did an Elvis cover too- he said he wanted to prove to people he was a MAN, not some sissy "nice guy." It was pretty entertaining...he was all "This isn't how I wanted it to be. I wanted to be a hockey player...I'm MIKE Buble! All these journalists in the States are all, "He's such a nice guy. He loves his grandpa..." But I'm not, I'm a 'bada$$', I am!" Which was just so funny, 'cus everything about him is so nice and old'fashioned charm. He kept building this whole "Man" thing up and he had all the men shouting "Yeah" with him...then he finally blasted out the "Manliest song ever".....It's fun to stay at the YMCA....no joke! He had all his band sining along with the motions and all....not to mention all the men in the audience too! It was quite the entertainment! The audience was dying in laughter.

It was such a great show- I will definitely be seeing him again next time! If you like his music- you will LOVE his concert- and you'll love him more after! Even the songs, I only kinda liked from his albums, I loved when he sang them live.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

sweet. sign me up for the next one.