Wednesday, August 22, 2007

As I promised, a few pictures of Elise and Jeff, the couple. :)





Last night, we had our girls night, and it was certainly worth the wait. We rented "A Good Year" (which I STILL don't know how it ends, since I fell asleep at a place a little after the place I fell asleep LAST time I watched the movie), bought some ben & jerry's and Haagendawz, I'd grabbed a Lush mask at my lunch break...and we just hung out and laughed and enjoyed it all. It was pretty fun just hearing elise talk about this whole new world to us single ladies...and we did out best to embaress her while she was on the phone with him. It was certainly fun...thought we know, we will be paid back in full. :)

Today, I am working from home...so now driving while exhausted- in fact I got a few more hours of sleep since I could jut get up and pop up my laptop in my pajamas and messy hair. BEAUTIFUL. lol. I think I should definitely become a writer, then I could do this everyday, lol. I do worry a bit about how much I would accomplish if I had my man at home too...not much, not much :) Yes, it's true, Elise has got us all thinking a bit more about the future I think. I don't want to let myself think about it too much, in regards to a man, because I have a feeling that it will be years for me still. It is a good reminder though that we do need to plan like it could be next year....you never really know. Bianca told me that a few months back, to someone prepare like it could be next year, and at the same time, like it could be 6 more.

Well, I do need to keep working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be at least 5-10 years off... ;-) ...
Guess Who Loves Ya... XOXOXOX