Tuesday, August 28, 2007



I have a couple hours left until I have to head home, and I am praying we can get down to the beach in time for me to have a little time there! I am still such a kid- 8 o'clock....wide awake. Everyone was asleep and I had showered, put on my swimsuit, spent time with the Lord and eaten. Now all are up, but it's drawing near quickly to noon, and that's really the LATEST I should leave. I'm tempted to push it and stay longer, but then I'll get caught in traffic and end up having to go to the concert in my swimsuit and shorts ;)

I like the feeling of being on the road- I think, honestly, I'm not sick of it yet..I'm ready to pack up again and hit the road (though this time I'll be alone, and heading home). The only change I would make is I'd make stops along the way at beaches for a few hours here and there...that would be really fun.

No comments: