Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Those days of Kim harrasing me for not blogging enough are long gone I believe. I posted 20 blogs in July, granted I had only posted 19 the entire previous months of 2007. ;) But still, 20 to 7...kind of a brutal beating. (hehehehe).

Well, don't worry ya'all, I'll soon be back in school, and my blogging pace will slow down considerably.

But for now, I am still running hard. ;) And hopefully, you will all continue to miss me enough that you'll actually put up with reading my 4 paragraph sections about learning Italian, and long drives in the country (Morgan!), and yes, George Strait. If I come home and coincidentally you are all "busy" I'll know my bloggings to blame.

Do you all know what tonight is? Wednesday night means performance/voting night for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!? Oh, yes, soooo excited, though Jason has to work tonight, so once again Kim and I will be missing our announcer. Last week was amazing! Everyone of the performances (except the Viennese Waltz) were incredible! Here's a clip of one of my favorites from last week, with Sarah (the "B-Girl") and Neil (Mine and Morgan's crush). It was an awesome disco! (make sure you scroll to the bottom to pause the other music before you watch it- otherwise, you'll hear both!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think consistency is key to blogging, rather than random, saesonal posting.