Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am waiting for dad. ;)

We are about to leave on our trip to Cali. I am really excited! I am also really hungry- and I am hoping we get some breakfast sometime this morning, preferably soon. Dad keeps coming by trying to act like he is waiting for me- but I am all packed, and now am blogging. He is.....in his den, doing something, not sure what. I think my mom threw his pants in the dryer and thats actually what we are waiting for, to be fair.

We will be heading through Redding I believe, and I really want to stop at the Bethel church, but I don't think we'll have time to. We'll see. I don't even know if you can just "stop by" or what we'd do there, but I've been wanting very badly to go.

Okay...time to go!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

so i just thought i would point out something on your site that made me laugh a little-

the title of your blog is "hope is an anchor" and we all know that is a song and yet...on your MP3 player...its not a fave song. Kinda funny. But still cool. I personally like Michal Buble better anyhow.