Monday, August 20, 2007


My Best Friend is Courting!!!

I can't quite believe it-- Elise and Jeff announced their courtship yesterday..about 1 minute after graduating from Externs! I've known for a few days now- and for months that it was likely coming, but no one thought it would be so quick. Jeff told us yesterday he had asked his parents back at Spring Break if he could start pursuing it then! crazy. I am VERY excited for the two of them!!

I'll add some pictures later tonight, or tomorrow.

PS- Our senior class voted Elise most likely to be married first- looks like, odds are in her favor. ;)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i am pretty much freaking out about the whole thing...

but we are still having a girls night

Unknown said...

what a trip - my baby sisters best friend is courting. Don't get any ideas Little One. ;-) You have to stay home & take care of mom & dad forever - ha!! Just kidding! Actually we got a 20 year old pre-law student working as our receptionist out here....hmmmm (*picture wheels turning*). His name is Austin. I too was voted most likely to get married right out of high school...so much for that. I think I was the last one. :-)