Monday, March 19, 2012

After much debate, research and further debate it has hereby been determined by the employees of W.A. that today is the first day of Spring.  Though most calendars and sources will list tomorrow as the first day, it will actually begin for us West-Coasters tonight at 10pm.  I plan to celebrate, with something, springish.

This past weekend was quite fantastic.  Full of so many wonderful things.  I intended to upload photos and share them all... but took a nap instead (a couple times). And this week promises to be just as wonderful - and as busy - so we will see just how soon I am able to share.

On another note, I am craving mac 'n cheese.  Bad.  Not the fancy stuff, I want the good ol' fashioned blue box!  I guess, I'll head down to Pike Place (I sure do love working downtown) and settle for Beecher's.

No comments: