Monday, March 19, 2012

Here's a wild thought.  I'm actually highly integrated in an artistic community - already.  We don't have weekly dinners nor are we all best friends and collaberating on projects (yet), but I know a lot of highly talented, artistic people.  Wild.  And somehow suddenly, I'm getting opportunities to call on those people and connect them with clients who need their services.  "Katrina, can you send me those photographers you mentioned?"  "Do you know any graphic designers?"  "We have a client who wants to re-brand, know anyone who could help?"  I LOVE THIS.  I really do.  :)  And while there are big dreams in my heart that have yet to be realized, just getting to connect talented, passionate people with those who can utilize their work.... I love.  :) 

1 comment:

Braden said...

I live to connect talented, passionate people together, so I can TOTALLY identify with this. Way to be an asset to W.A. ;)