Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh hey, a couple weeks ago,
Brade got older.

We took him to dinner.
(And I took photos of us, awkwardly, and enjoyed it - as you can see)
And we took him to Molly Moons. 
And we ate ice cream. 
And took pictures of our shoes. 
Because they are nice and a great color combo (or just mostly black). 
And then we went to Game Works and played video games (note their suits) 
like all grown adults should when celebrating getting older. 
Yep - Happy Birthday to Brado... a few weeks ago.  
(I'm totally getting caught up, not to mention practicing excellent story-telling skills.) 

A side note:  Braden has taken to referring to himself as "The B-Man"  - which is not cool. 
I have begun a petition.  Contact me if you'd like to join. 

1 comment:

Braden said...

Thank you, friend! That night was such a blessing. You and the rest of the gang spoiled me. Thanks for showin a brother some birthday love.