Friday, March 09, 2012

Just to warn you - my blog might become obnoxiously wedding-spattered in the coming months. I'm in one, helping with another, and surrounded by others. I've got wedding on the brain.

How great is this shot?




And this one! Not going to lie - I've thought once or twice of getting married in Montana - it's beautiful! Not to mention, it would be a simple way to weed out the not-so-dedicated folks from the friends. (Did I just say that?)  I'd love for my wedding to be a half-day drive away... where people got away to enjoy it, and stuck around for the night perhaps.  Not exactly a "destination wedding" but something that was given a day or weekend.  I love the idea where people go away and all camp for the weekend - stay up all night dancing and laughing and eating and drinking - and then the next morning they make breakfast together before packing up and heading their ways. I don't know if that is realistic AT ALL.  But I'm drawn to the idea. :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh that sounds like exactly what I wanted! Alas, my dreams were not shared.. ;)