Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today, I did something I was completely scared of.  Like, scared, scared.  I don't get all that freaked out often.  But this morning on a hike, I got scared.  The guys were crawling down into this cave, and it was snowy and frankly, it was a  cave... kind of built on a cliff... and I decided, "I'm good here.  You guys go ahead."  My hands felt a bit shaky, my knees were definitely feeling shaky.  And I'd already imagined a few terrible scenarios within seconds.  Thankfully I was with a couple guys that weren't going to buy that answer.  "No, you're not.  You're coming."  And with that, I managed to work my way down after them - admittedly with a little help at a couple spots.

And now, I'm glad.  It feels good.

Today, do the thing you're afraid to do.

No comments: