Thursday, March 22, 2012

You know it's bad when as you close your eyes, you tell yourself:
"Just think of it as an extra long nap." 
It didn't work.  I still feel very tired this morning.   But far too giddy to really care. 
This girl is NERDING OUT.    Why not?!   It's really quite fun.  And the only people who catch that you're doing it, are the ones who want to themselves too, but are trying to play it cool.   (or aren't.)  So yes, under my button up is my amazing bow & arrow T from Kimberlee... my hair is in a long Katniss-inspired braid.  And in my head, I just keep hearing Effie say,

"It's going to be a big, big, BIG day!"
As I packed for my long next couple days this morning, it was twinged with some sadness:  my HG inspired jewelry that I ordered on Etsy, still hasn't arrived.  :(   Yes - I did.  It's awesome. 

Last night was our first Blueberries game.  We lost.  We've got a few glitches to work out.  But, then we went to some random tiny little bar, that I wouldn't quite call a "dive bar" because it's actually incredibly cute inside, and they don't serve hard alcohol.  Our waitress should have been called "Sal"  and I'm pretty sure she was disappearing to take smoke breaks every few minutes - but she was AMAZING.  Besides one other guy in there, we were her crew, and she made the best of it - and us of her.  Such a fun time - it always is with these people though, I tell ya.  Who knew I'd love those berries so much. 

Well, this is going to be a long day (and a long tomorrow) and both should be AMAZING.  I hope you all have a lovely Thursday, and...

May the odds be ever in your favor.
 

No comments: