Wednesday, March 07, 2012

My boss has been sitting behind me coloring for the past few hours.  With color markers.  Yes, I'm jealous.  I've been resisting the urge to ask if I can help, for hours.  He's not very good at staying in the lines.  I think it's an architect stylistic thing maybe. They all seem to be bad at it.

In other work-related news.  I think my boss dislikes me.  And I KNOW he dislikes email.  But, he does like wearing headphones.  So guess how un-awkward I feel when I have to interrupt him?  ;)  See the appeal to email? 

Hm.  I've been dealing with Excel and QuickBooks all day long.  Yep, "that time of the month" is gaining a whole new meaning.  And this one might actually be more painful.  Believe it.  (Yep, I just wrote that - and while I most likely will come back and delete it when I've recovered my right mind, currently I'm spreadsheet-delusional and sticking by it.)

Other things work related that I find worthwhile to share with you all:  there is a beautiful bell that goes off near my office every day at 5pm.  I don't know where it's coming from, but I enjoy it each time.  It's pretty.  And it means 30 more minutes. :) 

He's still coloring.  And I'm still writing formulas in Excel.  :/  At least I can color-code.

No comments: