Thursday, April 05, 2012

I got cleated in the first few minutes of last night's game.  I've been cleated plenty of times before, but the extra weight and strength of guys make this a bit of a new experience.  He dove in for the ball, and instead got my foot.  I'm starting to think I might need to get that little chubby blue toe an x-ray, but I'm on a more recent streak to not waste money and medical bills seem to be the fastest way to throw your money away on nothing!  At least he apologized after. : / 
Despite the foot - and the final score -  I had a great time playing last night.  Sometimes you're on and some nights you're off.  Last night, I felt pretty on.  I'm out of shape and found myself exhausted when I should be finishing, but I also was loving feeding balls through to the guys.  And I'm happy to say Erik finally put one of them away (finally! :P).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally. And a baker's dozen worth of missed opportunities after great passes.