Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You wanna know what gets me on Facebook  FAST? 

Kimberly Keith mentioned you in a comment.



Kimberly wrote: "My sister needs to marry this dude (@Katrina Hope)"


If you have a sister... and if she's anything like mine, you know that on the right day that post could have been written anywhere... on anyone's wall.  This is the sister who decided I needed to marry a guy at her church in Tennessee.  She conspired with his cousin (who was her friend... I'll give her that), started stalking his blog and Facebook - sending me photos and updates.  And had never talked to the guy in person.  Seriously!  A year or more and her first real conversation with him was when I came to visit when he walked up outside after church.  I wanted to tell him right there "My sisters been stalking you for a year." But somehow, I felt his cousin had already been planting her own thoughts in the situation as well.  So yes, when I wake up to this email, I'm quick to check what she is up to. 

Kimmers, Love you. Mean it. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And did you watch the video? Because I laughed my ass off.

Unknown said...

Oh and "that guy" from church - he got married on Saturday ;-(

Kimberlee Rankin said...

and where do i find this pic?