Saturday, April 28, 2012

One of my goals this year is to run a half marathon.  To help with that, I signed up for the St Patty's Dash (as you know).  I ran it and loved it.  And then didn't run again.  Seriously.  I'm not sure I've run once since then.  Partly because I was busy, partly because I got injured in a soccer game, and partly, because I really like eating cookies instead.

But two things are motivating me right now to get off this couch and go for a run. One is the amazing posts by Kaylee and Anthea this week.  The other, is that I still don't know where that stupid spider is in my car and I HAVE to drive it this afternoon.  Yes, I have successfully not driven my car once since Monday.  I'm thinking I am going to run to the grocery store this morning and buy myself a can of spider killer spray - whoever left that comment suggestion, thank you.  However, it will only have a couple hours to do its job, so say a quick prayer for me.  Should a spider crawl out onto my leg while I'm driving - I really don't know I could keep it together.  It would most likely be dangerous, or fatal.  For both him and I.

So here's to running, again.

And honestly, what better time to run than on a beautiful spring morning!  My heart could use it anyways (right, Kristin?).

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I really need to motivate myself but the weather is awful here at the moment so it's hard to find inspiration.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/