Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scouted out goal #3 of 25, yesterday.  After a quick stop at the post office, I couldn't resist the camera shop across the street.  I wandered in, in my hoody, XL thermal shirt, puffy vest, black leggings and white tennis shoes (I hope you can picture how awesome that attire was), my hair in the messiest of messy braids.  In short, I was looking my best.  Thankfully, it's me, about three 50+ year old men, and one 20-something year old gay man (with an accent and tan I can't be sure are real), who frequent the Kenmore camera shop on late afternoon weekdays. 

After asking for some recommendations from a few photographers I know, defining my intentions for the camera, and doing a little research... yesterday I decided which one I want.  And I'm going with Nikon. :)  If any of you photographers out there have a reason why me and this camera should not be joined in holy photography, please speak now or forever hold your peace.

1 comment:

Cami said...

personal canon fan