Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have a library in my office desk drawer.  I kid you not.  Monday, I read Outliers on the bus.  The same Tueday morning.  By lunch, I pulled it out of my purse and dropped it in my drawer... every few ounces helps when you're running around Seattle.  Monday evening, I had no book to read on my way home.  Dangit, left in the drawer.  Tuesday morning, faced with the prospect of another bookless-bus-ride, I stared at my bookshelf.  A Movable Feast was dropped into the bag, and off I went.  But lunchtime, it joined the first book in the drawer. And that evening, once again I forgot, and faced another bookless commute. 

This morning, I was late because of all the books and journals/ magazines I kept dropping in and pulling back out of my purse.  In the end, Visioneering joined the others in the drawer.  My drawer is full and getting tricky to close. Not to mention, I'm going to need to figure out how to transfer these back home in phases.

1 comment:

Esther Maria Swaty said...

A Moveable Feast.. oh my...