Wednesday, February 02, 2011


Confession: I am a terrible flosser. I admit it straight up every time I go in to get my teeth cleaned. I vow to myself to be better, but just am not. (Linda- Don't tell Peter!!) In every other way I take excellent care of my teeth (intentionally too!). I brush my teeth a minimum of 2 times a day- even keep a tooth brush in my car for when an opportunity might arrise for a mid-day brush. I drink lots of water, don't drink soda (except on a rare occassion at work). I don't eat much sugary candies. I go in every 6 months for a check-up and cleaning. I even fight the good fight against gum diseases with mouth wash.

But, none of that replaces the need to floss. So, February, I am going to floos every day. My dental hygenist told me last time, it only takes 30 days to build a habit. I figure, by March 2nd, I'll be in the habit of flossing every day.

1 comment: