Sunday, February 06, 2011

My weekend...

After the wedding, I finished The Fellowship of the Rings while my fam was at the reception.

Then, late that night, I ended up going bowling with some friends.
Unfortunately, Levi took off before we thought to pull out the camera.
The winners. (hehe.)
Then, today, we went to church out at my godfather's church.
After the service, as he was finishing praying he said to the band, "yeah, keep that song going" and grabbed my Aunt Bev's hand and pulled her out and started dancing with her. Other couples quickly joined in. They are pretty much the most amazing and adorable couple I know.
Us girls with our Uncle Bob. :)
Then it was home and off to Cadence's baby shower. Which I got to enjoy with these three lovely ladies.
Bobbo & Aime's pic for Aunt Sue...
And one last one of my favorite dolly in the world. Aurelia Bliss in all her sweet smiles... ALWAYS a good day when I get to smooch on this girl's face!
Now, after a good win... and tasty dinner... it's a family Elvis Marathon.

Blue Hawaii... and the giggles have started. :)

Yay for weekends.

No comments: