Friday, February 11, 2011

It's going to be a 'neighborhood' kind of weekend.

Tonight, dinner at the Mitchells with Ty.

We're sleeping over and in the morning Rob & Aime are coming over for breakfast. (This also means I get to see Aurelia when she first wakes up!! I can't get enough of that little girl!)

Then, Sunday, I'm going to the Ballet with Levi and his friends from work.

I love dance, but I've never really been to a good ballet. When I'm in a nastier mood, I point out that it's because my dad always takes Kristin to the ballet. ;) And as he'd retaliate, I've been to plenty of big sporting events, and musicals. While I greatly dislike the men's costumes, I love ballet! (But to boot, Levi mentioned that they have a suite.)

I'm going to get a good fill-up on the people I once spent every day and evening with... and now see once a month or so. I've been looking forward to it all week!!

Through in a couple other fun things and this weekend is bound to be delightful, and believe it or not, restful. I think I rest better with Elise & Jeff, Rob & Aime, and Ty then almost anyone else. I'd bargain it has something to do with all the practice we've had over the past 20-some summers.

No comments: